Monday, June 30, 2008

Web Apps

Zoho is SUPER GREAT. I'm sure I will enjoy hours of fun playing with all the features. I even posted my test document in my last post. YAY! It's cool that zoho has it's own wiki and chat features.

I usually use Google Docs for organizing event planning and personal notes. So far my wedding is half planned on google docs. Now I just have to get engaged. Har har har.

I've also used an app called Open Office in the past. It's basically an MS Office-esque app that you download from openoffice.org. VERY similar in all aspects to Word. Eerily similar. Like, to the extend that I think MS shut it down... let me check. No, it looks like they are still running. It's obviously not as pretty as Word, but it gets the job done. The only downside is that you have to dl it. :(

No comments: