Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You Tube

YouTube is easy to navigate and search. The advanced search even gives you an option to search by duration of video. Neato. Just this Sunday one of my coworkers found a hula video she wanted to show in her storytime to teach the kids a hula dance. It was a great video, unfortunately, she was out sick for the program. D: But it would've been awesome. ;)


I chose this video because it has a sort of library-esque theme (what with dancing books and all) and I absolutely LOVE stop animation.








In fact, some of my peers may remember the Mtv stop motion intros they used to have in the 90s. One of my favorite performers, Voltaire, made them. :O I never knew that until like, last year. Who would've thought that an artist I discovered in high school created some of the cool and interesting things from my childhood. Weee. Oh btw, he's also very handsome. Icing on the cake and all. :D

No comments: